Our brokers have access to up to 10 different insurers that can provide insurance for Residential, Commercial and mixed Strata Titles, including community title and stratum.

Whether your property is a two unit dwelling in Balgowlah, a mixed use commercial property in Brookvale or a highrise CBD building, we can help you find the right insurance solution.

  • Building  Building and Common Area Contents covered against accidental loss or damage.

    The Strata Schemes Management Act 1996 – Section 85 requires valuations to be obtained for the purpose of insurance, at least once every five years, by a registered valuer.

    Your building sum insured should reflect the cost to rebuild taking into account upgrades required by changes in the Building Code.

  • Legal Liability – Indemnifies the Body Corporate as common property owners for legal liability owed for personal injury or property damage.
  • Voluntary Workers – Loss of income to a person who sustains bodily injury while voluntarily working on behalf of the Body Corporate.
  • Workers Compensation – Where required or permitted by State law.
  • Fidelity Guarantee – Provides protection against fraudulent misappropriation of Body Corporate funds or property.
  • Office Bearers Legal Liability – Protects office bearers and committee members against legal liability to pay compensation for  wrongful acts, errors or omissions.
  • Machinery Breakdown – Provides protection against unforeseen damage to Body Corporate machinery such as garage motors, air conditioning plant, lifts etc.

Whether the units are residential or commercial, we strongly recommend that lot owners take out their own Landlords insurance to protect against loss of rent and damage to lot owners fixtures and fittings. Tenant Default can also be arranged

Contact your broker or Craig Olofinsky – craigo@bib.com.au

Contact Us