Householders – Home & Contents Insurance

The types of home insurance products on the market can be categorised as follows:

  1. Prestige Product
    The ultimate insurance policy covering full accidental damage and higher policy limits for high value items such as jewellery and artworks.
  2. Accidental Damage
    Includes accidental damage and may be extended to cover general property when taken overseas.
  3. Standard Defined Events
    Defined events such as Fire, Storm etc. excluding accidental damage.
  4. “No Frills” – Basic cover excluding items such as fusion & glass.

Landlords Insurance:

Cover available to landlords that insures the building itself as well as covering any malicious damage to the investment property caused by tenants, including tenant default. This is a defined events policy wording.

Steadfast Policy Wordings

As a member of the Steadfast Group we are able to sell Steadfast policies that include additional benefits and extended policy limits when compared to the usual insurance companies policy wording.

Owner Builders Warranty

More Info

Home Contents Checklist



Compulsory Third Party

Insurance covers accidental bodily injury or death of third parties as a result of road traffic accidents. All owners of motor vehicles using public roads in Australia are required to have CTP cover taken out in the State in which their vehicles are registered. The parties involved in a road traffic accident are:

  • First Party – the Insured or policy holder.

  • Second Party – the Insurer.

  • Third Party – other persons involved.

We are an authorised agent that sells CTP Green Slips on behalf of Allianz, QBE & GIO insurance companies.

Please contact us 9934 9700 for a quote or email a copy of the RMS renewal notice to

Boat Insurance

This can cover any damage to the boat, motor and trailer, as well as including third party liability cover. An extension to the policy can also include water skiing liability cover.

Motor Vehicle & Motorcycle

This can take several forms:

  • Comprehensive, ie covers damage to your own vehicle and third party property damage.

  • Third Party Property Damage plus Fire and Theft.

  • Third Party Property Damage only.

The sum insured can be either agreed value or market value.

Motor Vehicle Fleet

A fleet policy covers the company’s cars under the one insurance policy. Saving you time on administration. Flexible excess levels are available to allow you to save on your motor insurance costs.

Contact Us